Thank you r2r members! I luz u!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2006
Messages
49,253
Reaction score
98,071
Seller Rating
4 ★
Rating Count
2
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I just wanted to say thank you for making R2R a place you visit and even call your reef forum home. I so appreciate each and every one of you no matter how long you have been a member. Also a special thank you to the staff here at R2R who unselfishly devote your time and energy to our community. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

thankyoupoint.jpg
 
I literally don't go anywhere else except R2R for my daily reef fix...Home Sweet Home

all the other reef sites just don't have the friendly family atmosphere that you find here, so why go anywhere else?
 
Last edited:
Kiss Kiss! HAHA!
 
Thanks for giving us a place to hang out and talk about what annoys everyone else we know! LOL

HAHA so true! If I didn't have you all I would be bored because I love sharing reefing!
 
Wait there are other forums out there?!?! :tongue: Well i love it here thanks rev for making it so welcoming to everyone !!!!
 
Thanks for giving us a place to hang out and talk about what annoys everyone else we know! LOL

So true! lol!

Love this site. Thanks to you, Rev, for all your work! My tank thanks you too!
 
Last edited:
As others have said thank YOU for making the atmosphere great, I may hit the local pubs a bit but this is my local bar!
 
This site is AWESOME!!! Thank you!!!!!
 
EXACTLY!!! My hubby thanks each and every one of you!!
Thanks for giving us a place to hang out and talk about what annoys everyone else we know! LOL

Thank you Rev for creating this family and being a wonderful person!!!
 
I literally don't go anywhere else except R2R for my daily reef fix...Home Sweet Home

all the other reef sites just don't have the friendly family atmosphere that you find here, so why go anywhere else?

I feel the same way!
 
R2R is the only place to be. Thanks, Rev for all the hard work. You really have done an outstanding job at making this the place to be for reefers!

Thanks, again!
 
Awe I feel the love!!!! You guys and gals are the best..PERIOD!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top