Thank you @robsworld78 for being excellent!

congrats12.jpg
 
Just ordered my RoboTank and have a fijicube 48 in the crate. Will start my build thread for both once I finally close on our new home and make some upgrades. Chopping at the bit to build the tank!
 
Just ordered my RoboTank and have a fijicube 48 in the crate. Will start my build thread for both once I finally close on our new home and make some upgrades. Chopping at the bit to build the tank!
Hey Rob, thanks again! Looking forward to seeing it all come together.
 
Whats the excellence award?
Congratulations to @robsworld78 for receiving the EXCELLENCE AWARD!!!

Team R2R would like to extend a big thanks for going above and beyond to make this forum the amazing place it has become. We as a team have found you to be a vital part of the reefing community. Your posts have been kind and very informative.

Your time and dedication to the forum is what makes us all feel like a big happy family.

Keep up the good work, we hope you'll accept your new banner and year of supporter membership as a token of our appreciation. We appreciate everything you do.

Congrats @robsworld78!!!!

#Excellence
Cel
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top