I don't think my order will ever get here. Just a DIY screen top but I have fish coming tomorrow so I'm bummed it's not here yet. This is the 4th time I've had a USPS shipping delay since the summer.
It was delivered, and I gotta hand it to them, great packaging and fast shipping. No bonuses in the box, but the order was right which was all I really cared about. You can say, they won another customer and I won a nice place to shop at. Win/win.
I think anyone who ordered and "expected something" has to understand just how many people order from BRS. I only ordered because I needed supplies and really didn't expect anything. I received a Neat products screen top feeding portal which I won't use anytime soon. Nice gesture though. There are three threads like this one I've seen today. Some folks seem angered, but it is just luck of the draw. BRS is great and I will continue to do business with them.