Thanks to all for a great swap

  • Thread starter Thread starter copper
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

copper

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 30, 2009
Messages
224
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks to all that participated in the swap yesterday, espicially to all the great vendors that lugged in their stuff from near and far. Once again my special thanks go out to the folks from The Coral Reef, Aquatic Marine, and Sustainable Aquatics for thier very generous and continued support of the club. I hope everyone will remember to show appreciation for this when shopping for your aquarium supplies .
 
M@ry Ruth and I really enjoyed the weekend. All the hard work that you folks put forth was evident from the attendance and selection. We enjoyed seeing all of you again. See y'all in Chattanooga!
 
Thanks for having us as a vedor and sponsor.Hope to see everyone in Chattanooga and in October for Huntsvilles first swap.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top