The ban hammer on Copper medication in Canada

Most vets will not have anything to do with marine fish. I believe I shared my story, in a "major market" and finding zero brick & mortar vets that would help out of at least 60 over the past year and a bit in my quest to find CP.

Unless they just haven't updated their website, looks like they are still selling Prazipro here.
https://www.reefsupplies.ca/online-...-Concentrate-Praziquantel-Treatment-16oz.html
Prazi is still on the shelf it seems, I just bought a couple smaller bottles when I was told about Coppersafe, not Cupramine, coming back in stock soon.
 
This is confusing... It looks like some copper products are available?
https://angelfins.ca/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=11&products_id=2983

I was also surprised to see that Chemiclean is available since it is basically an antibiotic.

This whole thing is clear as mud. I feel sorry for you guys north of the border.

Pfft this is nothing lol try figuring out how in my province I only get charged a 5% GST (Government Sales Tax and No PST, Provincial Sales Tax) on purchases made anywhere across Canada but if I order something from outside of Canada I pay 13% HST (Harmonized Sales tax which is a combined Provincial Sales Tax (8%) and GST) which is a tax only charged in 3 provinces but I'm still charged it on my purchases. Absolutely 0% of that tax goes directly to my province (Indirectly obviously but has to be doled out by the federal government).
 
Yeah we are a mess lol... Maybe this is some tinfoil hat thing to get us to buy up all the current supply :D

I really wish they could fix the shipping thing. Feels like it is 1$ to the border and 49.99 to cross it :(
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top