The Basics of an RODI Filter

Would it work with a 3rd membrane in series to obtain 600gpd? I assume I'll need multiple booster pumps to achieve that?

I couldn’t really tell you I’ve only see an industrial RO run more then 3 and they are set up to run parallel to each other. There must be a drop off in production at one point I would think. It may not be worth running 3 or more. You might try to ask BRS that question or one of the other RO filter companies. The waste water maybe to clean at one point for this to be effective.
 
Last edited:

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top