The BRAND that has never let you down is.....?

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2006
Messages
49,253
Reaction score
98,071
Seller Rating
4 ★
Rating Count
2
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So this isn't a thread about bad experiences, rather it's going to be one about the good! And not just the good, but about the GREAT!

Is there an aquarium brand or product that HAS NEVER LET YOU DOWN?

Share the love!

1715870614354.png
 
My Reef Octopus Int skimmer was one that never let me down. Always producing foam and never needed tweaking.
 
Funny enough, Jebao/Jecod. But that may be due to lower expectations based on the price tag.

I just had my first piece of equipment from them die after about five years. It was a wavemaker that spent three years in the display only getting cleaned a couple of times per year. Then it spent two years in a mixing bucket, never getting cleaned, and having salt poured directly onto it.
 
GHL
I've never had an important piece of equipment fail, or fail in a way that was harmful to the tank or outside of normal wear and tear. And any minor issues I've had were taken care of promptly and fairly.
 
Reef ocopus various 4 return pump. It was running for 4 years. Only reason is switched it for a Royal exclusive pump was becuse i dident hav the low water floatswitch. I regret the red x pump is mor noizy then reef octopus various 4 pump :( and 50% higher price
 
Really I haven’t been let down by any brand in the six years I’ve been reefing. I usually research a product before I buy it. My tanks are all a hodgepodge of various brands of equipment. They include: Kessil, Neptune Systems, Marineland, Jebao, Reefbrite, Current USA (Orbit R24 lights only), Reef Crystals, Three Little Fishies, Flipper, Simplicity, Eshopps, BRS, and some misc. Amazon brands.
Funny side note: I have never owned an Ecotech Marine product! Lol!
 
@Reef Nutrition is the only brand that hasn't let me down in one way or another yet (that list would include Neptune, Eheim, Tunze, and some others already listed here)
 
It is a tough question to answer if you want just one answer, so I will go with the ones that have never given any issues;
Tunze 9012dc 3155 ato
Phillips Coral Care
Sicce pumps
Innovative Marine tanks
All of them just keep going!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top