The Case of The Missing Carpet Anenome

dwilliams87

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 16, 2012
Messages
1,678
Reaction score
6
Location
Mt. Pleasant, TN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It was a cool rainy morning in May when I was woke by thunder. I sat up out of my warm sheets and streched my arms up over my head. As I slowly stumbled towards the bathroom for my daily routine first pee, I noticed something was amiss. There was an odd feeling in the air. I turned towards my living room and gazed upon my little part of the sea when I saw what I thought to be a trick. Maybe someone moved my brand new maxi mini carpet anenome. I looked all over the place, but it could not be found anywhere. No pieces floating around, nothing. I ran into my bedroom and yelled "wife, wife" , what have you done? And to my dismay she replied "shut up". She didn't do it. Maybe it was my dog, Freddy, the ****-szu. So I asked him " Freddy, did you take my new maxi mini carpet anenome?'', to which he replied . . . . . . Silence! I told him not talking would get him nowhere fast, but still he starred at me as if to stare right through me. I will get a picture out for the side of the milk cartons. If anyone should have any idea where this anenome might be, please post a reply or call 1-800-ANENOME! But your more likely to get to me through the boards here. Thank You and God Speed!
 
Yes they do, mine did it recently and I was lucky I caught it before it got too far in the cave where I couldn't get to it. I have 2 other ones and they stayed where they are except for this one.
 
Yes, I have one that was happy in it's place for about 2 weeks, then it disappeared for 2 months. I thought to myself, "well, I guess I should have fed that little guy." Then one day it appeared again from out of nowhere, and has been happily in it's place ever since....and I still dont feed it.
 
LOL.. yea, I thought this was what had happened to mine.. but alas.. i found some chunks of it.
 
Yes, I have one that was happy in it's place for about 2 weeks, then it disappeared for 2 months. I thought to myself, "well, I guess I should have fed that little guy." Then one day it appeared again from out of nowhere, and has been happily in it's place ever since....and I still dont feed it.
Ever think thats why it's still a little guy, I know you would not like Not being fed!! LOL
Bill
 
Ever think thats why it's still a little guy, I know you would not like Not being fed!! LOL
Bill

hahaha! I would be okay for a little while. I have plenty of reserves. And honestly I dont want it to get any bigger. I have no room for it to move.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top