The difference in just blues and blues and whites.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Henny
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

Henny

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 1, 2018
Messages
30
Reaction score
10
Location
Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Messing around got two photos one under just blues and one with blues and whites.

IMG_9884.jpg


IMG_9880.jpg
 
Did you turn your flow off to take the pic? They almost look identical at first look? I’m horrible at photography. Trying to learn. Any advice?
 
I didn’t but there wasn’t that much in the tank, if there was flow on the coral I would have turned it off but I had a really gentle breeze type deal in this situation, the photos is the same in he sense of the head, they are different tho if you look super closely you can see the differences. I just turn all the blues in the second pic and the first pic is all blues with whites. About Photography I will say it’s something you work at and a lot of research. YouTube was my best friend.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top