The Fool's 5 Gal (Foolish) Pico Reef!

Recently made some huge changes to the 5 gal. It now has a deep sand bed and a brittle star as well as two tube nems (i only ordered one but idk what happened) everything is doing fantastic so far.

I also made a macro video of the tube nems feeding:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bqdq0F3B_D2/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=zefc5uxa0q8s

20181120_224322-03.jpeg


20181120_224331-01.jpeg


20181119_200826-01.jpeg
 
Cool, I'm looking at a 50 gallon macro, softie, tank plumbed into my 120 with some of the stuff you have in here. Really cool to see it at a 5 gal level. Hopefully this tank kicks it into high gear soon, will be interesting with all those NPS.
 
Cool, I'm looking at a 50 gallon macro, softie, tank plumbed into my 120 with some of the stuff you have in here. Really cool to see it at a 5 gal level. Hopefully this tank kicks it into high gear soon, will be interesting with all those NPS.

Hey that sound superrrr awesome! Im not sure hoe the nps will do (other than the dendros theyre doing great) thats why i kinda shifted direction and decided on the deep sandbed and softies :)
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top