The heck is this snail lookin lad?

imarino326

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 25, 2020
Messages
25
Reaction score
10
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I can home with some more zoas, cause I was like zoas are cool, and I see this lad on the top of the cup:oops: can anyone tell me what he is? Should I be worried before I stick him the tank tank or is he a friendly boi and is just gonna chill?
E757E997-A633-4099-97F9-22A74BD7892E.jpeg
 
I think this is stomatella. Harmless in your tank, good cleanup crew, but they can breed in the aquarium
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top