The Loss of a local good guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

nitrox36

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 14, 2012
Messages
1,328
Reaction score
32
Location
knoxville
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please take a minute to send a prayer for the Roberts family over thier tragic loss of thier son Trent Roberts, he was only 24 years old and had great life ahead of him. He passed away on the 2nd in a bad accident on I-40. He was an outstanding all around great guy. Trent always greated me when i would go to aquatic marine, with a fist pound and a "hey Brother" always smiling and a positive attitude. I will be sending flowers from my family as well as on behalf of the club.


"I pray the Lord will sooth the heavy hearts of his family as they are left to deal with the tragic loss of thier son, and even though trent has went to the lord, we morn the loss of such a great guy, he deffinatly had the lord in his heart everyday, I thank you lord for the days that I was blessed to know such a great man. I pray that his family one day finds peace in knowing that he is in a better place, in the heaven of God. "
 
Prayers sent.
 
Sorry to hear this. Prayers sent their way. Amen.

Sent from my Note II
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top