The most popular corals in the hobby?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

GSP is awesome and very easy to keep in check, People tend to get lazy then label it as invasive lol, And zoas are the most popular coral there is imo by far.
 
Last edited:
GSP is awesome and very easy to keep in check, People tend to get lazy then label it as invasive lol, And zoas are the most popular coral there is imo by far.

I agree zoas are most popular. My GSP took off like crazy. I kept fragging it off and came back double everytime. I finally left it alone and got my tank super clean for SPS and it hasn't grown much since. Very pretty for a LPS and softy tank though :)
 
Wow, how could I have overlooked GSP? Yeah, it's as pervasive as Xenia to a lot of reefers...Good one!

-Scott
 
I passed up a $20 chalice frag some time ago...glad I did, because I had to choose between that and my beloved anthias...but definitely wishing I could have grabbed it too!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top