Jan 10, 2015 #21 Jimbo Well-Known Member View Badges MTRCMember Joined Mar 10, 2012 Messages 866 Reaction score 314 Location Utah Rating - 0% 0 0 0 50$ for 1 polyp a couple of years ago
Jan 10, 2015 #22 that Reef Guy Frag Swap Crusader! View Badges Joined Sep 21, 2012 Messages 11,636 Reaction score 1,056 Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Jimbo said: 50$ for 1 polyp a couple of years ago Click to expand... God Prices fall quick! I paid 10.00 for 5 Polyps of My Clementines and I got three Frags of them - 30.00 for 15 Polyps (2.00 a Polyp). How many Years Ago was it that they were 50.00 a Polyp.
Jimbo said: 50$ for 1 polyp a couple of years ago Click to expand... God Prices fall quick! I paid 10.00 for 5 Polyps of My Clementines and I got three Frags of them - 30.00 for 15 Polyps (2.00 a Polyp). How many Years Ago was it that they were 50.00 a Polyp.
Jan 10, 2015 #23 Jimbo Well-Known Member View Badges MTRCMember Joined Mar 10, 2012 Messages 866 Reaction score 314 Location Utah Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I think it was 2011
Jan 10, 2015 #24 lionfish5740 Active Member View Badges Joined Apr 28, 2014 Messages 201 Reaction score 3 Location Florida Rating - 0% 0 0 0 $40 for blondies. I really wanted that one! It sprouted a baby the second week so that made me feel better. Just posted it on another thread but here it is with the second baby which is now grown and it's now got another polyp :xd:
$40 for blondies. I really wanted that one! It sprouted a baby the second week so that made me feel better. Just posted it on another thread but here it is with the second baby which is now grown and it's now got another polyp :xd:
Jan 10, 2015 #25 OP OP ZoanthidAddict Community Member View Badges Joined Jan 6, 2015 Messages 47 Reaction score 3 Location Canada Rating - 0% 0 0 0 nice pic too