The Mother Load Of Jawbreakers!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

He has a website which posts prices on some of his pieces. Maybe Ben can add a link to his website in his signature. I have no issues messaging or texting him. Ben is a good seller with outstanding livestock and support

Thanks buddy! I will be updating this thread later tonight with new jawbreakers to choose from!
 
How do I PM someone? I click their name and there is no option?
Weird. Clicked your name and I didn't get an option to start a conversation with you but I could start one with sabellafella. Maybe you've reached your max storage. Do you have a lot of conversations? If so, maybe need to clear it out and create space. Just a thought
 
I'm interested in purchasing a Jawbreaker or two.

By any chance, are these the wild Jawbreaker 2.0's that Sea Dwelling Creatures flooded the market with a few months ago, or are these aquacultured?

Let me know. Cash in hand.
 
I got numbers 1 & 4 from Ben, plus 2 more jawbreakers. They look exactly like pictured, which I really appreciate. They are very healthy and extending beautifully in my tank. He was very communicative and genuine throughout the whole process. Additionally, he's a stand up guy who honors his word. Don't hesitate to get these tank raised jawbreakers from him! I would definitely recommend him to anyone.
 
I got numbers 1 & 4 from Ben, plus 2 more jawbreakers. They look exactly like pictured, which I really appreciate. They are very healthy and extending beautifully in my tank. He was very communicative and genuine throughout the whole process. Additionally, he's a stand up guy who honors his word. Don't hesitate to get these tank raised jawbreakers from him! I would definitely recommend him to anyone.

Thank you! You got some of the best ones i've ever seen :)
 
Live here in Lauderdale... how can I buy some Acros off you?
 
Going to pass because of the lack of prices on thread, it just annoys me no end and the lack of transparency feels like a con game.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top