• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

the nicest macroalgae you’ve ever seen

Item Price
20
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

ChiCity

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
4,755
Reaction score
5,215
Location
funky town
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
way nicer than boring old chaetomorpha,
(which look like gumby’s pubic hairs)
and less finicky too.

super hardy!
IMG_8739.jpeg

IMG_6253.jpeg


$45 + $20 shipping (usps priority/weather based)

example of size you’ll receive

IMG_6255.jpeg


will not spread or go sexual like caluerpa…
just rubberband to a tile/rock and watch that corner of your reef shimmer from all the glitter in this super lovely display macroalgae!


dm is key and thanks for your interest
 
Last edited:
This is an automated message:

Please be aware of a popular scam where someone will send you a private message (DM) and tell you that they have a certain item you are looking for. Most of the time they will try to get you to pay in an unprotected format. This is against our rules for this very reason.

DO NOT SEND THESE PEOPLE YOUR MONEY!

In all marketplace transactions please do your due diligence and make sure when you send someone money that they are not trying to scam you. If you're unsure, do not do it. If it seems to good to be true, then it probably is.

Thank you.

THIS ACCOUNT IS NOT MONITORED PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS MESSAGE.
 
to me,
it has the structure of some type of gracilaria…
perhaps curtissiae, or hayi.
but nothing definite.

(almost gone, think i can make one more and that’s it for now)
 
all gone
(will have more in a couple of weeks)
 
IMG_2335.jpeg

Love this stuff! I guess its being called Atomic Broccoli macroalgae.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top