The not so exciting biocube 29 rescue

Should I add a pincushion urchin

  • Yes

    Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe So

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    1
  • Poll closed .
20200718_201306.jpg

I guess I will need to start another build thread ....
 
20200523_183222.jpg
20200727_185456.jpg

I am a little sad that this rfa lost some of its white but dang it has grown so big
 
It's been awhile since I have updated the build thread but today I walked by the tank and noticed one of my rfa standing up. Then I noticed the start of the spawn. I have various stages of baby rfas growing in the tank but I have never caught the moment.
20220426_172942.jpg
 
It's been awhile since I have updated the build thread but today I walked by the tank and noticed one of my rfa standing up. Then I noticed the start of the spawn. I have various stages of baby rfas growing in the tank but I have never caught the moment.
20220426_172942.jpg
Awesome!!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top