The Official MACNA Photo and Event Thread for R2R!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2006
Messages
49,253
Reaction score
98,071
Seller Rating
4 ★
Rating Count
2
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
For everyone who can't make it to MACNA this year we are going to keep this thread updated with all the latest photos and news! Please stay tuned to the thread!

If you are able to go to MACNA please use this thread and share all your photos and videos!


DSC01072_zps6e0ad9de.jpg
 
This is gonna be so fun! I know this isn't reef related, but we went to the 6th floor museum in the room where Oswald shot JFK, and then we went to the grassy knoll, and the place where his motorcade went through. David, you should put up some of those pics!
 
You guys should def hit up the Dallas World Aquarium, not too far from those places yall just visited... Welcome to Texas! Don't forget about the fair either! =)
 
Look what I spied outside...

photo_zps281d1c22.jpg
 
Its gonna be a long day at work tomorrow, at least the flight is only 2 hrs and Ill be there early on Friday.
 
2 Hours is almost straight up and straight down. 1 refreshment and you will be there!!
 
Jealous of everyone who is going. I have not been to MACNA since we hosted it in 2009. I have a wedding this weekend which is keeping me from there this time too. Looking forward to all the pics.
 
Suck I can't go :( but I been to MACNA in Atlantic city and Orlando its a must see show for u you guys that didn't see one yet
Keep the pics coming
 
Show floor coming together!

57974_442459065793205_848641463_n.jpg
 
Registration area...

267308_442459332459845_2012573633_n.jpg
 
225800_404992846222303_1058424296_n.jpg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top