The Perks of Using A Digital Water Flow Meter

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Reef Builders

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 22, 2009
Messages
3,863
Reaction score
2,357
Location
Golden CO
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When I first started using the Corrente Flowmeter by Perfect Reef Systems, I couldn’t have known how much I would really fall in love with this device. Having the Corrente installed on my main reef display’s primary return pump for the last couple years has given me a ton of insight and lots of benefits […]

Continue reading...
 
Jake, Where did you purchase this device and are you still using it?
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top