The R2R mascot needs a name! Help us and WIN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Dee Dee" it means big sister in Hindi.True to form, the big clowns are girls and that's one big one!
 
And I hope you mean as in this contest should be fin/over.

Haha wasnt this contest to end on feb 1st? Im excited to hear the top 5 or even the winning name for the r2r mascot :)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Reef2Reef Aquarium Forum mobile app
 
I have been sick but am better now. I am going to close this now so we can begin to sift through the awesome names to find a winner!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top