The ROSSMONT Water Moving Giveaway! Win a Mover & Riser!

I like the Rosemont Riser Pump VAS system to keep vibration and noise at a minimum.
 
Screenshot_20190517-142325.jpg

Subscribed!
 
I love my Rossmont Movers and Waver. Would love to add the Riser to my arsenal. They are great pumps and the Waver is easy to set up and use!
 
Write a post about why you like the Rossmont Mover:

The reduced size and reduced noise level seems to be impressive.
 
BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING MEMBER. Thanks.
 
I like that the riser looks to have double sets of vibration dampeners. I would think that would make it quiter, though I have no experience with either of these products.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top