The ROSSMONT Water Moving Giveaway! Win a Mover & Riser!

Subscribed!! [emoji736]
 
I love how compact the little mover is!! Perfect for a small tank like mine!
 
3. i have a long aquarium so just look at these features of this machine!!
AND NOT TO MENTION HOW NICE IT WOULD BE TO HAVE A CONTROLLABLE RETURN PUMP!! SUPER PIMP
  • Propeller technology
  • Low energy consumption
  • Ceramic bearings for extreme performance
  • Co-injected stainless steel core for quiet operation
  • Super shock resistant
  • Quiet startups with special rubber part
  • Ease of removal and safety locking mechanism
A MUST HAVE FOR ME!!
 
Like that I can control the mover with my phone
 
AGF-l7-Cc084gq2dCEuNlC3R-nu5btk75pqOsmw-AQ=s288-mo-c-c0xffffffff-rj-k-no

Rossmont


Liked.
Nice wave action and wifi to your phone- Huge plus !!
 
I liked the Facebook page and subscribed to the YouTube page. I just researched both pumps and what I most like about them is the apparent low maintenance... I’m a lazy reefer!
 
liked and subscribed. I like the expandability
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top