The start of coraline?

SirKevinD

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 4, 2013
Messages
129
Reaction score
13
Location
Laughlin, Nevada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My tank has cycled, about a month and a half ago. Diatoms like a mug going on. This is my first time using dry rock. On some of the rock I'm seeing green patches, small splotches. They do not rub off, not slick or slimey and have no hairy stuff or anything. Is this coraline starting?
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1392879116.025132.jpg
 
Probably just a film algae, though it is possible that it is green coralline. The darker spots in the photo are more similar to how my coralline started out.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top