The TV show Tanked: real or fiction?

homersimpsonlikesfish

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 28, 2023
Messages
153
Reaction score
53
Location
San Jose
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been watching the TV show Tanked, and I am amazed that they can instantly add fish to a new aquarium without quarantining the fish and letting the water cycle. Can their "instant" method work in the real world of fishkeeping?

tanked.jpg
 
Funny how many of their yanks ended up for sale cheap online within a short time. Let's not talk about the one that split and leaked the contents shown online as well. What was it $250,000.00 plus in damage and losses?
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top