Then and now! show me your tank transformations!!

Crazy how a tank can change that much in a year!
Yeah, it is wild. For months, it seemed like nothing was happening. The last 10 weeks or so it has been like things are just exploding. I'm eager to see what another year will bring.
 
Show me either your then and now tanks, or your then and now coral!!!
June 2022
20220813_141209.jpg
20221108_144628.jpg

January2023
20240127_162352.jpg

Today!
17248542582376098595676503980047.jpg
 
Last edited:
C6742CE6-164A-4322-8147-F908671777F3.jpeg

Then, Nov 2021

August 2022
FBFD7AD9-EDB3-4C33-A644-3333016B599D.jpeg

E5894AD0-43CC-46C5-A66D-F3F3D497E790.jpeg


2024 March

137754D4-A526-4724-BEF5-FB18E64B19E9.jpeg


Now: severe die off has instilled on my reef. I have not changed anything big the entire time. But have discovered my ato sensor and eshopps frag rack had rust with popped magnets. :( my zinc is through the roof…
0009D5E4-B8E8-4BEC-B0C4-169AD7CF168D.jpeg

Although, my other system has been up and I will be switching it over to the upgrade tomorrow. I pray i can a valid this and the cycle continues
 

Attachments

  • 7FA61E0B-985A-4FA6-BFBB-25FD48A9F0A3.jpeg
    7FA61E0B-985A-4FA6-BFBB-25FD48A9F0A3.jpeg
    194.2 KB · Views: 20
June 2021 > Now. Had full tank wipeout halfway through that time due to cuke in Nero 5
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3842.jpeg
    IMG_3842.jpeg
    71.6 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_1960.jpeg
    IMG_1960.jpeg
    225.8 KB · Views: 21
June 30 2021
Screenshot_20240830-083904.png


May 20 2024
IMG_20240520_182325685_HDR.jpg

IMG_20240519_220620399_HDR.jpg


After having a newborn baby
July 20 2024
IMG_20240727_173150335.jpg


Size 90 Gallon
I only maintain and see my reef tank once a week as its at my parent's house where it was initially set up. Its too difficult and big to move to my own house. I keep everything as simple as it can be. I dont have any fancy controllers. I havent added anything to the tank since it was set up in in the first year.
 
Then (2022-2024) my 125 and 70 gallon
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6577.png
    IMG_6577.png
    402.2 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_6576.png
    IMG_6576.png
    441.9 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_6573.png
    IMG_6573.png
    500.5 KB · Views: 24

Attachments

  • IMG_6623.jpeg
    IMG_6623.jpeg
    209 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_6622.jpeg
    IMG_6622.jpeg
    232.6 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_6620.jpeg
    IMG_6620.jpeg
    211.2 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_6618.jpeg
    IMG_6618.jpeg
    197.8 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_6615.jpeg
    IMG_6615.jpeg
    166.2 KB · Views: 18
Just finished a tank upgrade from a 45 gallon pentagon into a 90 gallon system. Was going for the distressed driftwood look. Now thinking about what fish to add
 

Attachments

  • E5E9F60A-B4AB-4E63-B9C2-322496D327A7.jpeg
    E5E9F60A-B4AB-4E63-B9C2-322496D327A7.jpeg
    149.5 KB · Views: 20
  • DC95C544-45B3-423D-BA88-E4A600D55506.jpeg
    DC95C544-45B3-423D-BA88-E4A600D55506.jpeg
    138.5 KB · Views: 14
  • 6716C484-26BA-451F-8A5A-06F4CC64C04A.jpeg
    6716C484-26BA-451F-8A5A-06F4CC64C04A.jpeg
    214.9 KB · Views: 18
  • B256AB70-CA9C-4884-8674-CE86B24B8C5E.jpeg
    B256AB70-CA9C-4884-8674-CE86B24B8C5E.jpeg
    187.1 KB · Views: 16
  • BB3E0C19-3168-48E2-A07C-EFEA3E7CAD5A.jpeg
    BB3E0C19-3168-48E2-A07C-EFEA3E7CAD5A.jpeg
    144.3 KB · Views: 20

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top