These are tiny, on my front glass... What are they?

  • Thread starter Thread starter legrunt
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

legrunt

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 10, 2020
Messages
411
Reaction score
266
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just noticed 3 of these little things stuck to the inside of the front glass. Any idea what they are?
20200206_180944.jpg
 
I believe those are hydroids. Harmless
 
Ah ok. Thanks!
 
medusa hydroids. usually found in new tanks. You can manually remove them but they typically go away on their own.
 
Thank you for the answers! Much obliged!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top