Things in back of the 32 bio cube AIO

  • Thread starter Thread starter Trill
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

Trill

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 19, 2021
Messages
74
Reaction score
90
Location
Virginia Beach
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So tonight while doing a little upkeep I found some white cocoon looking things in the back of my 32 bio cube.
Any ideas as to what may come out?

 
Pineapple sponges are helpful filter feeders. So be happy they are there! They live quite happily in the intake and center chambers of my Biocube as well.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top