@Ashish Patel Sorry to be so late chiming in. I certainly don't have the expertise of Jay and I too rely on his expert advice. I do have experience going Hypo in a big (215-gal) tank loaded with Tangs (and Ich).
Not wishing any gloom and doom on you, but IMO you must be prepared for possibly dealing with residual Ich well into the 30+ day mark and having to reset the counter. In my case it seemed as though the Tangs were passing parasites to each other during feeding. Because one fish would show spots, then a few days later another, etc. It kept repeating. I finally had to resort to Formalin to eradicate the Ich from the system, but Hypo conditions vastly improved their chances of survival. I did a final run of 35-days Hypo (1.009) before raising it over a 7-day period to 1.025. Only lost 1 of 16 fish in the process.
Can't say whether or not I'd do it over again or buy a bunch of 20s at Petco and do Tank Transfer while rebooting the main display. Either method is a lot of work.