Thinking about putting xr15 pro inbetween my kessils 160we

Coralfornialiving

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 22, 2015
Messages
105
Reaction score
19
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My buddy has an radion xr15 pro and i was thinking about picking it up from him and putting inbetween my 2 kessils 160we . I have a 60 truvu long and was thinking would it be too much light or would it just help with the growth and coloration of the tank please leave advice and comments below
 
That sounds sexy :rolleyes:
Yes possible as you can set the radion in a acclimation mode and corals get used to it over a week period.
Any pics?
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top