Thinking of Upgrading my skimmer, your thoughts?

TheSaint216

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 2, 2012
Messages
358
Reaction score
17
Location
Berea, Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So Ive been running Reef Octopus Nw 110 and I feel like I want something better and bigger. Here's a few Ive been looking at. If you have any experience or thoughts on these skimmers any advice is welcome.


Super Reef Octopus XP1000 Space Saver Model (Bubble Blaster is Beast)


Vertex Omega 150 ( Build Quality looks awesome and has great reviews)


Bubble Magus Nac 7 (Mesh Wheel and pump scare me, youtube video have good reviews on this skimmer)




CAD Lights TIA-1220 Conic Protein Skimmer ( I know nothing about this skimmer and not many reviews)


If you have any more to add, please mention them. Im looking for skimmers in the 150 gallon range
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top