This Night Dive Was FULL Of Polychaete Worms

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Reef Builders

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 22, 2009
Messages
3,863
Reaction score
2,357
Location
Golden CO
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s normal for people to feel apprehensions of the unknown especially when it comes to night diving. And while most of these dives are full of action, and unique night-time predators, every now and then your lights soon become flooded with long squiggling polychaete worms. When this happens you better hope you’re wearing a hood! […]
Source

Continue reading...
 
Having your mask constantly fog up isn’t any better.
This is the one piece of diving equipment I would never want to rent for these reasons and you don’t have to spend a fortune to get a quality scuba mask. So pick up the best diving mask right now. I buy a Cressi Panoramic 4 Window Dive Mask. Best mask for the night diving!
 
I have about 250 dives under my belt including lakes rivers and small caves. I went night diving once with a less than ideal Flashlight and spearfishing companion who took off to seek his own fish. It was just me 60ft of water and jaws music thumping in my brain. I kept seeing shawdows of something big every time I swung the light.
I Boarded boat with a few fish and said never again.
 
Last edited:

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top