This should be fun! Describe your reef in 5 words! :-)

Hello lol,

In terms of Brittany Spears lol “Oops I did it again!” My saltwater tank is beautiful again. Sorry lol I couldn’t resist, but there is also “Oops I did it again” my beautiful tank has crashed once again. Lol hopefully I don’t have to sing the other version ever:).
And the LFS, when you come in after a long absence thinking baby “hit me one more time”....
 
Currently "Hair Algae grow out tank"

20180427_205442.jpg

Lol, here too!
 
And the LFS, when you come in after a long absence thinking baby “hit me one more time”....

Lol yes they definitely are singing along with me when I come in singing “ oh please oh please, oh how I was I suppose to know, that fish would eat my Acro, oh please oh please

Great now I’ll be singing this in the car and shower, it’s a good thing no one is around to hear how terrible it is. :) and speaking of the local fish shop, It’s time to spend some more money lol.
 
Hello,

@Fin, wow how often do you have trim the corals? It looks like your tank is completely maxed out, I would say “you need a bigger tank”:) (and it still fits in the five words) just think you can sing Brittany Spears to your spouse when you come home with a 400 gallon tank.
 
Hello,

@Fin, wow how often do you have trim the corals? It looks like your tank is completely maxed out, I would say “you need a bigger tank”:) (and it still fits in the five words) just think you can sing Brittany Spears to your spouse when you come home with a 400 gallon tank.
That was my first reef tank that I built in 1999. 75 gallons. Hurricane Rita destroyed it in 2005. Two solid weeks with no power and we were evacuated. I know the tank is not fashionable by today's standards to be crammed full like that, but the tank was thriving. I had a 200 gallon FO prior to that tank for about 10 years. Other smaller saltwater tanks back into the early 80s. That 75 was my favorite.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top