This small snail arrived on a frag - do I want it?

Mark Bradley

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 27, 2019
Messages
625
Reaction score
845
Location
London, UK
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
image.jpg
 
Is it a snail or a hermit? The shape of the shell looks more like one of a hermit crab
 
Coral supplier says it’s a Cerith snail so happy with that. Also now the proud owner of some Sunny D and Sonic Flare Zoas
I have to disagree with that. The shape doesn’t match and it looks like the aperture is going to be down the bottom side of the shell in your picture. Ceriths have a roundish aperture on the end; flip it over and take a look
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top