May 18, 2017 #1 Joeganja 2500 Club Member View Badges My Tank Thread Joined May 10, 2014 Messages 2,873 Reaction score 980 Location Modesto, California What state or country do you live in California Rating - 0% 0 0 0 What do you guys think of this?
May 18, 2017 #2 Mark Gray 2500 Club Member View Badges My Tank Thread Joined Jul 13, 2015 Messages 2,960 Reaction score 2,834 Location Athens GA What state or country do you live in Georgia Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I have had both Eshops way better than CPR look at lifereef I think they are even better but a little pricy
I have had both Eshops way better than CPR look at lifereef I think they are even better but a little pricy
May 18, 2017 #3 OP OP Joeganja 2500 Club Member View Badges My Tank Thread Joined May 10, 2014 Messages 2,873 Reaction score 980 Location Modesto, California What state or country do you live in California Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Mark Gray said: I have had both Eshops way better than CPR look at lifereef I think they are even better but a little pricy Click to expand... I sent them an email. Thanks
Mark Gray said: I have had both Eshops way better than CPR look at lifereef I think they are even better but a little pricy Click to expand... I sent them an email. Thanks
May 18, 2017 #4 Mark Gray 2500 Club Member View Badges My Tank Thread Joined Jul 13, 2015 Messages 2,960 Reaction score 2,834 Location Athens GA What state or country do you live in Georgia Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Joeganja said: I sent them an email. Thanks Click to expand... Jeff is a great guy I just bought his skimmer
Joeganja said: I sent them an email. Thanks Click to expand... Jeff is a great guy I just bought his skimmer