Tidal Gardens Reef Photography Videos

Tidal Gardens

Coral Farm
View Badges
Joined
May 24, 2013
Messages
5,753
Reaction score
9,001
Location
Copley, Ohio
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all, I wanted to share a couple videos I made a little while back about photography. It's geared towards individuals that have some manual control over their camera such as aperture, shutter speed, ISO, etc. and want to get better results shooting their tanks. The first video is mainly about photographic technique with some practical tips and tricks towards the end.
[video=youtube;McneJvCWmf8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_419897&feature=iv&s rc_vid=MwhVY3zjBBc&v=McneJvCWmf8[/video]


The second video is exclusively about post processing images. Post processing is an incredibly important facet of photography especially considering the challenging nature of our subject-matter.

[video=youtube;MwhVY3zjBBc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwhVY3zjBBc[/video]

I hope you find these videos helpful.
 
Very cool! This is a facebook sharing worthy thread! HA!
 
Awesome... Definitely checking out... Can't right now :(

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top