Time to make my money disappear!

BristleWormHater

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 4, 2024
Messages
2,412
Reaction score
2,840
Location
Roswell, GA
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alright I am ready to buy an ai prime 16 but I’m trying to figure out what size mount I need. There’s a 12inch and a 18inch my tank is about 2 feet in width I assume I only need the 12 inch just want to make sure.
 
Alright I am ready to buy an ai prime 16 but I’m trying to figure out what size mount I need. There’s a 12inch and a 18inch my tank is about 2 feet in width I assume I only need the 12 inch just want to make sure.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top