Jul 14, 2020 #1 MikeD88 Active Member View Badges Joined Jul 31, 2009 Messages 283 Reaction score 23 Location Syracuse, NY Rating - 0% 0 0 0 In a 75 gallon with tons of hiding spots and tons of open swim space? Will they get along? My tank is a COMPLETELY PEACEFUL right now... will this be a mistake or are they different enough to get along? Thank you for any help!
In a 75 gallon with tons of hiding spots and tons of open swim space? Will they get along? My tank is a COMPLETELY PEACEFUL right now... will this be a mistake or are they different enough to get along? Thank you for any help!
Jul 14, 2020 #2 mtfish Well-Known Member View Badges Joined Feb 15, 2013 Messages 835 Reaction score 971 Location CC, texas Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I think you will be OK with those two. I have both but in a bigger tank than yours. Mine never look at each other.
I think you will be OK with those two. I have both but in a bigger tank than yours. Mine never look at each other.
Jul 14, 2020 #3 OP OP MikeD88 Active Member View Badges Joined Jul 31, 2009 Messages 283 Reaction score 23 Location Syracuse, NY Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Thank you sir!