Apr 4, 2024 #1 P Phivo New Member View Badges Joined Apr 4, 2024 Messages 3 Reaction score 0 Location Dells What state or country do you live in Wisconsin Rating - 0% 0 0 0 What are these tiny red slug looking worms. There are tons of them in the sand. Image was taken with handheld micro scope you cant really see them with the naked eye they just look like red specs all over the sand. Tank is about 2 months old Attachments 2024-04-04-09-46-43.mp4 4.2 MB
What are these tiny red slug looking worms. There are tons of them in the sand. Image was taken with handheld micro scope you cant really see them with the naked eye they just look like red specs all over the sand. Tank is about 2 months old
Apr 5, 2024 #2 ISpeakForTheSeas 7500 Club Member View Badges Excellence Award Joined Nov 22, 2021 Messages 8,450 Reaction score 10,304 Location United States Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Phivo said: What are these tiny red slug looking worms. There are tons of them in the sand. Image was taken with handheld micro scope you cant really see them with the naked eye they just look like red specs all over the sand. Tank is about 2 months old Click to expand... Welcome to Reef2Reef! Some kind of ciliate would be my guess - they should be harmless/beneficial.
Phivo said: What are these tiny red slug looking worms. There are tons of them in the sand. Image was taken with handheld micro scope you cant really see them with the naked eye they just look like red specs all over the sand. Tank is about 2 months old Click to expand... Welcome to Reef2Reef! Some kind of ciliate would be my guess - they should be harmless/beneficial.
Apr 5, 2024 #3 OP OP P Phivo New Member View Badges Joined Apr 4, 2024 Messages 3 Reaction score 0 Location Dells What state or country do you live in Wisconsin Rating - 0% 0 0 0 ISpeakForTheSeas said: Welcome to Reef2Reef! Some kind of ciliate would be my guess - they should be harmless/beneficial. Click to expand... Thanks. I also notice my fish swim against rock when the light comes on in the mornings do you know what could cause this behavior. Ive ruled out parasites because they act normal and look fine during the day they only act like this when the lights come on My ammonia is zero I use R/O for my salt mix I have a royal gramma And a humbug damsel
ISpeakForTheSeas said: Welcome to Reef2Reef! Some kind of ciliate would be my guess - they should be harmless/beneficial. Click to expand... Thanks. I also notice my fish swim against rock when the light comes on in the mornings do you know what could cause this behavior. Ive ruled out parasites because they act normal and look fine during the day they only act like this when the lights come on My ammonia is zero I use R/O for my salt mix I have a royal gramma And a humbug damsel
Apr 5, 2024 #4 ISpeakForTheSeas 7500 Club Member View Badges Excellence Award Joined Nov 22, 2021 Messages 8,450 Reaction score 10,304 Location United States Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Phivo said: I also notice my fish swim against rock when the light comes on in the mornings do you know what could cause this behavior. Click to expand... I'm not sure - hopefully someone who knows will comment for you though.
Phivo said: I also notice my fish swim against rock when the light comes on in the mornings do you know what could cause this behavior. Click to expand... I'm not sure - hopefully someone who knows will comment for you though.