Tips on fragging bounces and other mushrooms

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kaskade
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

Kaskade

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 24, 2016
Messages
112
Reaction score
41
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any tips and tricks on fragging these guys. I've heard about razor blade and such. I have a bandsaw and have fragged pretty much everything but mushrooms. What tips do you have?

Thanks in advance
 
Razor blade works wonders. In my experience while using a bandsaw, the bounce would shrink and you risk not making a cut through the middle.

Best of luck
 
I second the razor. You want to get part of the mouth on each piece. Granted I know many who also just chop a mushroom up into little pieces, but on a high end mushroom I would want mouths on all.
 
Thank you guys, I think I will use a razor blade and cut in half. It's a little hard to find the mouth with the bubbles covering it up lol
 
I havent fragged it yet, I dont want to burst any of the bubbles because they are so dense near the mouth. Waiting for it to grow a little more and then will give it a try
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top