Tips on how to hypo with two clowns and hermits?

Unitylover

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 20, 2021
Messages
1,443
Reaction score
668
Location
north babylon
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 2 clowns, and two hermits, any tips on how to hypo?
(I will move the hermits to a cooler or a pot because they cant survive hypo)
 
Is this your main display tank?

What disease are you trying to treat?

You would want a refractometer with calibration solution and a way to deal with evaporation.. glass lid and topping off frequently or an ATO.
 
Upvote 0
would daily top-offs be enough?
I also have an idea, since I have a thermometer, Ill probably use it as a way to tell me to top off.
 
Upvote 0

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top