TLF Julian Sprung's Sea Veggies

childress5tyler

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 17, 2012
Messages
809
Reaction score
67
Location
Fairland, IN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently purchased TLF Julian Sprung's Sea Veggies (purple) on Friday and after one use I was instantly turned off of the product. This isn't a post to bash the product, just to inform other reefers that have an aggressive algae eaters, like my purple tang, to stay away from the product. I instantly noticed that the algae easily breaks up after a few bites and after 2 minutes the algae sheet was in nearly a hundred pieces floating around my tank. Just a forewarning to other reefers.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top