To ATO or not to ATO? (ATO Recommendations)

Hugh Mann

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 12, 2020
Messages
1,997
Reaction score
1,986
Location
Merritt, BC
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I mean, the answer is obvious. ATO. My 230 is in the driest room in my house and I live in a desert. Even with an enclosed sump and mostly enclosed top, I will lose a bunch of water. My 55 (with lids) needed about a half gallon of water a day. I imagine it’s amplified with bigger systems.

Recommendations for a good ATO that is reliable and hopefully won’t break the budget?
 
I have the Duetto Dual Sensor by XP Aqua. Have had it running for 3 years with no issues.
 
First off, I read that as it’s in the dirtiest room in the house. Which I thought was real honest of you to share.

anyway, Tunze for the win. I have one on my 30 gallon and one on my 180 gallon, never had an issue.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top