To clown or not to clown?

A little late to the party, but I’ll just say that you really shouldn’t have any problems in a 225 - that’s more than enough space to establish a territory and leave room for other fish.
I agree with the standards (and white morphs) being the less aggressive of the bunch. My mocha (Luxo) is pure evil, but much of this could have stemmed from tank size. She spent a lot of time as the dominant fish in a 13.5, essentially claiming the tank as her own. She’s still dominant in the 40B, but generally stays near the nem.
 
I like clowns, I have a clown about 4 inches long and it’s bites and kicks me when I have my hand near its cave. Also fun to watch it beat up the thermometer when I purposely put it near its cave. There fun to have.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top