To dose or not to dose, that is the question.

  • Thread starter Thread starter olonmv
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

How often do you dose?

  • Always.

    Votes: 25 54.3%
  • Never.

    Votes: 4 8.7%
  • When needed.

    Votes: 17 37.0%
  • What is dosing?

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    46
I worry that is a big change. There should be people more experienced than me, who will comment.
There’s a warning Towards the bottom that says to spread it over a few days. I just wasn’t sure whether to dilute or not.
 
While I’ve got some of y’all’s attention. I have bryopsis (the fern of the sea) growing in what seems to be at a faster pace. I ordered and have received reef flux to handle the issue. Should I wait before treatment or can I do all simultaneously?
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top