• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Tommy’s phytoplankton A+ Vendor

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

aabjones888

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 6, 2011
Messages
1,260
Reaction score
791
Location
indiana
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I ordered the 2pc of 16oz bags of Tommy’s phytoplankton from them. It came fast and was packaged perfect. I had many questions and they were answered within a day. I will definitely order more from them. A good product at a good price. Thank you Tommy’s phyto!

 
I ordered the 2pc of 16oz bags of Tommy’s phytoplankton from them. It came fast and was packaged perfect. I had many questions and they were answered within a day. I will definitely order more from them. A good product at a good price. Thank you Tommy’s phyto!

Thank you for your support!
Happy reefing
 
Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top