Oct 13, 2023 #61 W Wakesetter New Member View Badges Joined Feb 7, 2020 Messages 19 Reaction score 13 What state or country do you live in California Rating - 0% 0 0 0 TangerineSpeedo said: You’re in SoCal correct? Not in a hurry let me know. Click to expand... Central Coast
TangerineSpeedo said: You’re in SoCal correct? Not in a hurry let me know. Click to expand... Central Coast
Oct 13, 2023 #62 W Wakesetter New Member View Badges Joined Feb 7, 2020 Messages 19 Reaction score 13 What state or country do you live in California Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Sorry for the delay in posting again, I attached a picture of what the rock looks like, this is a small portion of what's available, I just grabbed a few pieces randomly to take a picture. Let me know if you're interested Attachments 20231013_135404.jpg 303.9 KB · Views: 50
Sorry for the delay in posting again, I attached a picture of what the rock looks like, this is a small portion of what's available, I just grabbed a few pieces randomly to take a picture. Let me know if you're interested