Tongan Busy Acro Bleaching From The Bottom Up

I'm guessing you bought it from LA?
I've found tongan acros to be extremely difficult to keep alive in captivity. Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but I have a full blown sps tank with a variety of high end acros and I've lost lots of tongan colonies. Indo and Aussie acros tend to do much better and have higher success rate for me. I think out of the 10+ tongan colonies I've bought, I may have one that isn't completely dead. I was able to save it by chopping it up.
 
Just an update that as my system returned to near NSW parameters my aculeus looks amazing
IMG_20191223_174215259.jpg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top