• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Tony Reef Frag Tank Clearout pt. 2

TonysReef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 3, 2019
Messages
487
Reaction score
780
Location
Warren, NJ
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Some updated pics and prices. Deals on packs. Pickup in NYC or meet locally. Can also ship reasonably sized packs.

DSC_5124.jpeg
DSC_5139.jpeg
DSC_5157.JPG
DSC_5159.JPG
DSC_5160.JPG
DSC_5161.JPG
DSC_5162.JPG
DSC_5163.JPG
 
Last edited:
Also going to make a bicolor frogspawn frag or two if anyone is interested. Or have a 2.5 head already available for $80. Will take a pic tomorrow, hopefully.
 
Last edited:
I’m interested in the following if we could work out a pack price with local pickup:

dragon soul torch
Rainbow hammer
Beauty & the beast
Purple Goni
 
I’m interested in the following if we could work out a pack price with local pickup:

dragon soul torch
Rainbow hammer
Beauty & the beast
Purple Goni

Dragon Soul is pending pickup today. But I'll do $160 for the other 3. PM me your number if that works.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top