Top 10 smooth skin SPS must have

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rams
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None
@Lavey29
They are pretty solid, heavy enough to get mini colony size easily, then later will attach base to a large tile, assuming it's necessary
 
I got them at premium aquatics
Frag supplies- Frag plugs-

Screenshot_20230129_114850_Samsung Internet.jpg
Thank you
 
I picked this up from LFS as a no name deep water acro. The blue tips in real life are amazing.
Anyone have an ID on this piece.

A155DFE9-D895-4497-9A4E-26B26CCB34D5.jpeg
Not sure but I think I have the same coral and a green one that I don't recall the name either.
 

Attachments

  • 20230129_091751.jpg
    20230129_091751.jpg
    141.6 KB · Views: 45
  • 20230129_091730.jpg
    20230129_091730.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 46
Let them have their tenuis. We have something way more unique and beautiful in regards to its form and coloration. Smooth skin acropora for the win. Lol
I’ve always felt this way. Never understood the monotony and need for orange glasses.
 
Blueberry Fantasy is brighter, more of a royal blue, and can get green in the base. Peng's is more of a purplish blue with a tan to white base color. You can see the Blue monster on the left side of the second photo here to compare:


FWIW I think Tyree Wow Factor is identical to the Reefgen Blueberry Fantasy.
Got it. Thank you Tim
 
Large Fox Flame cutting. I agree it's nice.
20230129_111757-01.jpeg

Hey what about RR Firecracker wouldn't it be considered a smooth skin acro?
 
Last edited:
I like both tenuis and smoothies, but tenuis actually stay alive for me, lol.
 
Large Fox Flame cutting. I agree it's nice.
20230129_111757-01.jpeg

Hey what about RR Firecracker wouldn't it be considered a smooth skin acro?

Absolutely. Killer coral that doesn’t get enough love (the firecracker)
 
The one smoothie I've gotten to grow for me. I don't recall what it is, but it is a Battlecorals piece. I've had it for about a year and a half, very slow growing, but nice shape and color.

1675024409820.png
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top