Torch HELP!! Torch left skeleton completely intact and alive. What to do!!!

coastalnanoreef

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 24, 2020
Messages
79
Reaction score
74
Location
Hilton Head Island/ Myrtle Beach
What state or country do you live in
South Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I noticed my torch was leaving its skeleton. So last light I put it in a low flow area. Now the torch is completely alive but not in its skeleton. What should I do to keep it alive? Any help is appreciated.

FB77F9BF-0836-420C-9C7D-F62BB3E3860D.jpeg 4FC8A5D3-6F11-41B1-97CE-4549AB4E1722.jpeg 769707F2-4341-4685-BD68-0B11867ABC63.jpeg
 
They regrow there skeletons don’t worry but there is something wrong with your tank they don’t leave just because what are your parameters.
 
I noticed my torch was leaving its skeleton. So last light I put it in a low flow area. Now the torch is completely alive but not in its skeleton. What should I do to keep it alive? Any help is appreciated.

FB77F9BF-0836-420C-9C7D-F62BB3E3860D.jpeg 4FC8A5D3-6F11-41B1-97CE-4549AB4E1722.jpeg 769707F2-4341-4685-BD68-0B11867ABC63.jpeg
Polyp bailout, he's looking for better water, or something bugged him.
 
I noticed my torch was leaving its skeleton. So last light I put it in a low flow area. Now the torch is completely alive but not in its skeleton. What should I do to keep it alive? Any help is appreciated.

FB77F9BF-0836-420C-9C7D-F62BB3E3860D.jpeg 4FC8A5D3-6F11-41B1-97CE-4549AB4E1722.jpeg 769707F2-4341-4685-BD68-0B11867ABC63.jpeg
Did it stay alive?
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top